Am 22.05.2012 13:19, schrieb Johan De Meersman:
> [...]

well but for what price?
the problem is the DEFAULT

users with enough knowledge could easy change the default
currently what is happening is that mostly every beginner
is caught in the trap with single-table-space and hearing
from "innodb_file_per_table" after is is way too late

BTW:

>> From: "Pothanaboyina Trimurthy" <skd.trimur...@gmail.com>
>>
>> hi sir,
>Please keep the list in CC, others may benefit from your questions, too

NO - do NOT set any CC
send lists to a mailing-list ONLY to the list-address

with this idiotic "list as cc" you are breaking "reply-to-list"
button for every user with a well working mail-client