From: Anupam Karmarkar [sb_akarmar...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 10:17 AM
To: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: Architectural Help

Hi All,

I need architectural help for our requirement,

We have nearly 50 data centre through out different cities from these data
center application connect to central database server currently, there are
conectivity and nework flcutions issues for different data center, so we comeup
with solution each data center we should have local database server which will
keep syncing with other server so that application doesnt fail , User data can
be updated in any of server and should reflect in every server.  Application
consists of write/read/delete operations,

Current writes each day central server 1million.

Only 1/1000 need to be distrubuted acrross servce rest need to be in central
server.

How can we achive this ? solution needs very much real time data accepting
nework lags.

Solution

Collect all changes in other 49 server into 1 central server(How can we collect
data)

49 keeps updating data into local database from central server(Using Repliation
Can be done)

--Anupam