From: Zachary Stern [mailto:z...@enternewmedia.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 12:42 PM
To: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: data loss due to misconfiguration

Is such a thing possible? There are no errors or issues, but we can query a
table, get X number of rows, query it later, and all of the sudden be missing a
thousand rows.

I know this isn't much to go on, but I'm not even sure what information to
provide. Will be happy to give anything you guys might be able to think of.

TIA.

-Zachary

Notice: This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
email, and immediately delete the message and any attachments without copying
or disclosing them. LBI may, for any reason, intercept, access, use, and
disclose any information that is communicated by or through, or which is stored
on, its networks, applications, services, and devices.