This might help with that task:

mysqlbinlog binary_log_file_name.000001 --start-datetime="2013-02-25 16:45:00"
--stop-datetime="2013-02-25 16:50:00" | grep 'DELETE\|ALTER TABLE\|PARTITION'

-----Original Message-----
From: shawn green [mailto:shawn.l.gr...@oracle.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 5:11 PM
To: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: Re: data loss due to misconfiguration

Hello Zachary,

On 2/26/2013 4:42 PM, Zachary Stern wrote:
> Any idea what can cause this? Can it be misconfiguration? Could it be
> because I'm messing with MySQL's memory usage so much, or the thread
> settings?
>
> My config is linked at the bottom, for reference. I might be doing
> something terribly dumb.
>
> The stuff I've done under "# * Fine Tuning" worries me the most, but I'm
> just not sure how I might be causing this.
>
> I've seen things like this on other servers before but never been able to
> nail down the issue. So my config options being the common denominator here
> - I suspect that it's something I'm doing.
>
> However - if there were missing commits, the data is gone as you said - so
> wouldn't I never see it to begin with?
>
> https://gist.github.com/zacharyalexstern/5042483

If binary logging is enabled, review your logs to ensure that the
changes you think are going into your database, really are.  If they
are, look for anything that may remove data from a table like DELETE
commands or ALTER TABLE ... PARTITION ... commands (dropping or resizing
your partitions)

If you haven't already, verify in your error log that your MySQL isn't
being randomly killed by your OS for exhausting its RAM.

If those are both a bust, enable the General Query Log and see if any
other weird commands you don't recognize are being sent to your database.

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.6/en/server-logs.html

--
Shawn Green
Office: Blountville, TN

Notice: This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
email, and immediately delete the message and any attachments without copying
or disclosing them. LBI may, for any reason, intercept, access, use, and
disclose any information that is communicated by or through, or which is stored
on, its networks, applications, services, and devices.