Am 18.03.2013 21:01, schrieb Rick James:
> 20 is plenty if your pages run fast enough

it is not
you never have hosted a large site

> Excess clients after MaxClients are queued in Apache

so what - it doe snot help you
been there, done that

if you have some hundret USERS at the same time
any every of them is requesting the same page with
a lot of images you are simply DEAD with a limit of
20 in your configuration

> If the 20 are consuming resources (eg cpu/disk) it is better to queue the
> excess
> than to have everybody stumbling over each other.

if your server can not serve more than 20 simultaionous
requests you are not doing any serious things

sorry, 20 can be done with any crappy notebook these days