1.I was able to use the use mysql; to change to the mysql database and then I
ran the queries which showed that the time zone database is not populated.

2. Then I tried to find the path of mysql_tzinfo_to_sql by running the command
which mysql_tzinfo_to_sql with the following results:
        Last login: Fri Apr 5 14:50:02 on ttys000 which mysql_tzinfo_to_sql ;
exit;             Joseph-Kosinskis-MacBook:~ josephkosinski$ which
mysql_tzinfo_to_sql ; exit;    logout [Process completed]

However,  there was no output showing the path.  I ran the which command from
the command drop down menu of the Shell menu.

Are there any other suggestions on what I should do to populated the tables?

Joe