Hey Morgan,

That sounds right. Here's the process list (scrubbed) and the show engine
innodb status. Notice that all of the SHOW CREATE TABLE aren't for hte same
table, just got cleaned up that way.

https://gist.github.com/bradhe/c9f00eaf93ac588b8339

We have the defaults for table_definition_cache and table_open_cache (400
each).

*Brad Heller *| Director of Engineering | Cloudability.com | 541-231-1514 |
Skype: brad.heller | @bradhe <http://www.twitter.com/bradhe> |
@cloudability<http://www.twitter.com/cloudability>

We're hiring! https://cloudability.com/jobs<http://www.cloudability.com/jobs>