Have you looked at the possible errors in
http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man3/pthread_create.3.html ?

Seems like either a resource / ulimit thing, or perhaps limited by SELinux
in some way?

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 12:11 AM, mike <mdel...@rydin.com> wrote:

> Cameron Mann <cameron.mann <at> cybera.ca> writes:
>

> > Hi all,
> >
> > I've encountered a problem with MySQL 5.6.23 on CentOS 7.0 and would
> > greatly appreciate any advice on what to do next.
> >
> > Synopsis:
> >
> > 1. Fresh install of CentOS 7.0 using minimal install ISO
> > 2. yum update -y
> > 3. rpm -i http://dev.mysql.com/get/mysql-community-release-el7-
> 5.noarch.rpm
> > 4. yum install mysql-community-server -y
> > 5. service mysqld start
> >
> > After installing mysql-community-server 5.6.23 on a fresh minimal
> > install of CentOS 7.0 (running in VirtualBox 4.3.20) it will fail to
> > start with the following error:
> >

> Have you found any resolution for this as I'm having the exact same
> issue?
>
> Thanks
>

> --

Regards,

Rik Wasmus
Head of Systems Administration

T +31 53 480 58 63
M +31 6 380 67 332
F +31 53 480 58 61
rik.was...@takeaway.com

T­akeaway­.com B.V. - B­rouwerijstraat 1­0, 7­523 X­D Enschede, The
Netherlands
Takeaway­.com <http://www.takeaway.com/> | Thuisbezorgd­.nl
<http://www.thuisbezorgd.nl/> | Lieferando­.de <http://www.lieferando.de/>
 | Lieferservice­.de <http://www.lieferservice.de/> | Lieferservice­.at
<http://www.lieferservice.at/> | Lieferservice­.ch
<http://www.lieferservice.ch/> | Pyszne­.pl <http://www.pyszne.pl/> |
Pizza­.be <http://www.pizza.be/> | Pizza­.fr <http://www.pizza.fr/> |
Pizza­.lu <http://www.pizza.lu/>
No rights can be derived from this message.