Am 27.03.2016 um 14:34 schrieb Lentes, Bernd:
You would be better served by first converting your MyISAM tables to
InnoDB to stop mixing storage engine behaviors (transactional and
non-transactional) within the scope of a single transaction. But if you
cannot convert them, using MIXED will be a good compromise.

Is this a big problem ? Something to take care of ? Currently we have a mix.
I will ask the girl who developed it why we have both kinds. I hope i can
convert

surely - when you have non-transactional tables involved in updates/inserts you can go and forget using transactions at all since interruption or rollback would not rollback already written changes in MyISAM tables

transactions are all about consistency - impossible with a mix of InnoDB and MyISAM tables