Seth Northrop writes:

> Re: large replaces truncating...
>
> I'm still trying to figure out what's going on here.. I've now tried it in
> PHP and am getting the same response... Ie, given this simple script:

<cut>
> ---
> Seth Northrop
> Manager of Information Technology
> Reflectivity, Inc.
> 3910 Freedom Circle, Suite 103
> Santa Clara, CA 95054
> voice:  408-970-8881 x147
> fax:    408-970-8840
> http://www.reflectivity.com/

How do you know that row  is truncated  ??

If you have binary data in the blob field, when you retreive a result
set, you will get it back in the binary, unescaped form.

Query the lengths returned to make sure that data is truncated.

If you are sure, send me CREATE TABLE statement and INSERT instead of
REPLACE statement, so that I can test it.

--
Regards,