Hi!

> How do you know that row  is truncated  ??

Filesizes for one.  With just this single query the database is ca. 65K,
the update log with just this query in it is ~600k.

> If you have binary data in the blob field, when you retreive a result
> set, you will get it back in the binary, unescaped form.

I can't imagine there is any binary data in there.  See the php script in
the previous email.. it just increments a counter and stores in a sring.
It also reacts the same way with a text field.  Also, it's truncating
right in the middle of one of the incremented numbers...

 12770   12771   12772   12773   1 |

> Query the lengths returned to make sure that data is truncated.

mysql> select length(data) from measurement_extended_data;
+--------------+
| length(data) |
+--------------+
|        65535 |
+--------------+
1 row in set (0.05 sec)

[internal mysql]# wc /tmp/update.002
4  100046  589227 /tmp/update.002

> If you are sure, send me CREATE TABLE statement and INSERT instead of
> REPLACE statement, so that I can test it.

# here's the create statement.. the only thing really abnormal
# is the size of the primary key (compound)

CREATE TABLE measurement_extended_data (
  content_typeID tinyint(3) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  contentID int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  arrayID smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  positionID mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  testID smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  iteration smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  test_locationID smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  date_added int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  added_by mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  data text NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY
(content_typeID,contentID,arrayID,positionID,testID,iteration),
  KEY test_locationID (test_locationID),
  KEY testID (testID)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

Update log attached in seperate email.