Dear friends,
I have tried to access the tables in the mysql database (the user, host tables) so as
to grant some privileges to a user and I think I accidentally deleted an entry for
root - the one that granted me access to mysql and now I cannot get in anymore from
any machine, it says "access denied for user root@localhost using password -yes/no" .
Can I still recover my privileges somehow? Is there any way I can correct what I did
wrong? Because no matter what I do there's no way I can access MySQL. It's that I'm
new to Linux and MySQL and for some reason or another it seems I have started off on
the wrong foot :)
Hope you could help me, thanks a lot.
Mihai

Mihai Marinescu - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Webzter Romania - Imaginea ta pe Internet
http://www.webzter.ro
[EMAIL PROTECTED]