Hi!

Peter> Hello Michael,
Peter> Thursday, June 28, 2001, 11:41:57 PM, you wrote:

Peter> I'm getting this again and again with two tables which are used in
Peter> quite the same fation - some selects, often updates, rare inserts,  no
Peter> deletes:

mysql> repair table counter.quickstat;
Peter>
+-------------------+--------+----------+----------------------------------------------+
Peter> | Table             | Op     | Msg_type | Msg_text

Peter>
+-------------------+--------+----------+----------------------------------------------+
Peter> | counter.quickstat | repair | warning  | Number of rows changed from 168034 to
168022 |
Peter> | counter.quickstat | repair | status   | OK

Peter>
Peter> 2 rows in set (10.72 sec)

Next time the table gets corrupt, please upload a copy to 'secret'
before you repair it so that I can take a look at this when I come
back.

Do you have anything in the logs about the table being automaticly repaired?

Regards,
Monty