 > I think you see evil people, conspiracies and other unwanted stuff when
 > in fact there are only misunderstandings and opposing viewpoints.
 >
 > I'm with Bob Hall on this one. Excellent statement Bob!
 >
 > -S

 Their is no conpsirisy, there is only one company trying to
 steel the good name of another company through immoral (and illegal)
 activities.

 Nusphere has no justffication, defense or right to take a product
 and push it on the public through the use of some elses trusted
 trademark...

 It really is that simple.

 Ruben

 database,sql,query,table