On Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 12:29:52PM -0400, Britt Johnston wrote:
> MySQL AB and NuSphere had a meeting over the phone, we exchanged
> information and opinions and NuSphere will propose times for the
> next meeting.
>
> Britt...

Britt, thanks for the update. The neutral tone and lack of
substantial result make it sound like you had a "frank exchange
of views".

Since MySQL AB initiated posting events here as they occur,
and few people complained about it, I see no reason why
either side shouldn't continue, unless we plan to ban all
discussion of the matter.

--
Bob Hall
mysql list incantation: sql table database query