I have a table that shows MUL in the key field column, what does that indicate?

+--------------+----------------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| Field        | Type                 | Null | Key | Default | Extra          |
+--------------+----------------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| ID           | smallint(5) unsigned |      | PRI | NULL    | auto_increment |
| ModifiedLast | timestamp(14)        | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| CreationDate | datetime             | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| FirstName    | varchar(64)          | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| LastName     | varchar(64)          | YES  | MUL | NULL    |                |
| BirthDate    | date                 | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| PaidAmount   | float(6,2)           | YES  |     | 0.00    |                |
| PaidFlag     | tinyint(4)           | YES  |     | 0       |                |
+--------------+----------------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
8 rows in set (0.02 sec)

This is how it is defined:

CREATE TABLE web (
   ID smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
   ModifiedLast timestamp(14) NOT NULL,
   CreationDate datetime default NULL,
   FirstName varchar(64) default NULL,
   LastName varchar(64) default NULL,