Re my previous message about tech support and access from windoze to unix.
follows is the response i recieved from them:

"Can you provide the command line sequence sent to the servers in terms
of user, pass, db name, hostname, etc? remember that the hostname is
localhost for mysql. From there we should be able to figure the rest."

Can somebody help me answer this? I know the user pass dbname etc, but i'm
unsure as to the format that MyOdbc uses to send it along, is it telnet,
php, cgi?

database