I have an old database that is running on foxpro that is used for sales
and order entry at my work and I was wondering how I would go about
porting it to a *nix enviorment.  The first step is the port the dbf files
I think so I grabbed a copy of dbf2mysql and tried messing around with it
and when I do I get an error like this:

bash-2.05$ dbf2mysql CAT.DBF
Table does not exist!

What I would eventually like to do Is have mysql installed on a freebsd
box at work and then have all the workstations that run windows be able to
enter invoices from netscape or internet explorer over the lan.  I would
love if someone could point me in the right direction on where to get
started and some interesting websites to read about this.  I am a newbie
with all this database stuff.  Please CC a reply to my email address
[EMAIL PROTECTED] because I do not subscribe to the mailing list.
Thanks in advance for all your help

Armando