John,

I got problem using this new release. When I opened the connection
dialog, I typed in the host name, database name and user name * password.
I specified a database other than mysql. But I always got the error saying
"Access denied for user 'xxxxxx' to database 'mysql'". I think mysql is
the default database if the user doesn't enter the database name in the
dialog, but I did. Why it always tries to access 'mysql'?

I checked the MySQL server log and saw connection log, which was a real
connection  request to 'mysql'. This is not correct. My server is running
on the other machine.

Please have a look at this.

Thanks,

Shu