Are there any known stability issues with installing MySQL under Windows
9x? By this I mean actual issues with the MySQL server itself, because I
realise Windows 9x itself is not the most stable option available.

Is there any reason to believe that this combination results in more
regular table corruption than other combinations?

And if Windows 9x is a particularly bad option in this context, what
benefit can be expected from migrating the MySQL installation to a Windows
NT / 2000 machine?

   Jerry van Leeuwen
   Business Analyst - Trans Data
   Tel: 02 - 9630 3533