Is php compiled with the mysql option?

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Tom Hicks [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviado el: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 13:43
Para: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Asunto: Newbie question

I have put a new web server and would like to put a board on it. But when I
try to I get an error. I know it is a sql error. On the install I did the
configure with apache but I got a few errors. Not sure if I did it right.
Well at this point I need it configured for PHP4 and MySql. PHP4 is working
fine but the MySQL is not. I get this error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mysql_connect() in
/home/httpd/zorum_1_0/forum.php on line 1910

I know this is because apache is not connected or configured to call mysql.
At this point and am wondering if I might be better off to reinstall the 3
rpm's and config them correctly.

I am running Red Hat 7.1 with Apache/1.3.19

Any help would be great. I am kind of new to this..

Thanks,
Thomas Hicks
IS Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]