Hi!

>>>>> "sh" == shahzazd@shebaak com <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

sh> Thanks for quick response.
sh> Here is my query:

sh> SELECT
sh> articleId,arttitle,artsourceId,artstatus,artauthorId,arteventdate,artpre
sh> ss,artpageno,artrankId,artabstract,
sh> artfulltext,artisdisplay,arteditionId,arttypeid,artsubjectid ,
sh> asubjectId,asubjectname , FLOOR((TO_DAYS(CURRENT_DATE()) -
sh> TO_DAYS(arteventdate))/365.25) as dif , atypeId, atypename, authorId,
sh> autname , sourceId, srcname ,usrfname ,usrlname from article ,asubject
sh> ,atype ,author, source left join user on user.userId = article.user
sh> where artstatus!='N' and artsourceId = sourceId and authorId =
sh> artauthorId and arttypeid = atypeId and asubjectId=artsubjectid and
sh> artauthorid=145 order by articleId desc limit 1 , 20

sh> -  When my application in php is getting data from mysql it gets some
sh> rows. And show no error. [ mysql_error()  show no error]

sh> -  When I run same query on phpmyadmin query prompt, it gives an error
sh> with no description.

Technically there should be no big difference running the query in
php or phpmyadmin, so I don't understand why this would return
different answers.

Have you tried to run the query in the 'mysql' prompt.  If this works
and php works, this sounds like a bug in phpmyadmin.

You could also try to start mysqld with --log and check in the log
file that the sent queries are really identical from both programs.

sh> -  If I remove limit portion of query, then show there is no error even
sh> on phpmyadmin.

sh> There is no syntax error in query.

sh> I am using nusphere with MySQL Version 3.23.38 and php Version 4.0.1
sh> There must some thing wrong limit portion of query.

Which table types are you using?  If you are using Gemini table types,
try converting this to MyISAM and try again.

Regards,
Monty