Thanks,

OK, I think I see where I was going wrong! :) We'll work at it again.

Appreciate the help from the list.

On Thu, 06 Sep 2001 01:27:21 +0200, Henning Schroeder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>>>I got a sql query I seemed to be missing the obvious or just can't see.
>>>Database Table structure:
>>>CREATE TABLE `membership` (
>>>   `tagid` int(8) NOT NULL default '0',
>>>   `startdate` date NOT NULL default '0000-00-00',
>>>   `expdate` date NOT NULL default '0000-00-00',
>>>   `days` smallint(4) NOT NULL default '0',
>>>   PRIMARY KEY  (`tagid`),
>>>   KEY `days` (`days`)
>>>)
>>>
>>>CREATE TABLE `tags` (
>>>   `tagid` int(8) NOT NULL auto_increment,
>>>   `orderid` int(8) NOT NULL default '0',
>>>   `finderid` int(8) NOT NULL default '0',
>>>   `tagnumber` varchar(10) NOT NULL default '',
>>>   PRIMARY KEY  (`tagid`),
>>>   UNIQUE KEY `tagnumber` (`tagnumber`),
>>>   KEY `orderid` (`orderid`,`finderid`)
>>>);
>>>
>>>What I need to do is extract all the tagnumbers,days and expdate where the
>>>orderid equals the tagid in both the "tags" and "membership" tables.

Mike(mickalo)Blezien
Thunder Rain Internet Publishing
Providing Internet Solutions that work!
http://www.thunder-rain.com