Hello I have a query that goes through and gets the
data out of three tables without a problems.   Now the
task at hand is to compair that out put against three
identiacal tables not displaying any duplicate date.

Tables:

a.aocode , a.CaseNo , a.CaseName

b.
b.ao_code , b.initials

c.CaseNo, c.Name

Then the new three tables have the same structure
except they are named a_new, b_new, c_new.

The query that I am using to pull the data out of the
first table is as follows:

                  Select distinct a.CaseNo,
a.CaseName, b.initials,  c.Name,

   from a

   left join b on a.aocode=b.ao_code
                   left join c on a.CaseNo=c.CaseNo
                  where b.initials ='XXX'
For this example lets say that I have a where clause
in there also that would get passed as a variable from
another script.

Now how in the world to I take run this query against
both sets of tables and then combine the data and
bring back a result?

Thanks---

=====
Want to know when a band is playing or want to see what bands are playing at your
favorite bar go to
www.buffalogigs.com