From: Eugene Mah [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 3:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: database documentation

What tools do people use to document their databases?
Are there graphical tools that will generate relational diagrams
of a database (like in Access)?

One of the databases I've been developing is starting to grow as I add
additional tables to hold different pieces of data.  At the moment, my
documentation comes from adding comments and CREATE statements
to the result of an earlier mysqldump file.  Back when I only had 7 or 8
tables,
this was fine, but now my database is starting to approach 25 tables,
so some of the relationships are starting to get a little hard to keep track
of.

Many thanks
Eugene

--
To put my contact info into your Palm device, click here:
http://signature.coola.com/?[EMAIL PROTECTED]