From: Ravi Raman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> if you (or anyone else) finds/has found anything better i'd be interested to
> know.

I've used Visio here and again, mostly V.6. It involves a lot of legwork since I have
to manually deal with all of the lines representing relationships, but it creates a
very nice output that I can export in many formats.

I know that Visio Professional 5.0c can use some interesting relationship tools that
handle most of the line manipulation between items. I've tried the same tools in later
versions and they plainly didn't work (erred out). I've thought of getting and
installing that older version just for the DB support.

I've also looked at several levels of software on these download sites. Not even the
pay-ware offerings looked worth having. My Dad sais that ERWin is very powerful and
suggested that I buy myself a copy. Then I heard that it runs about 3K and opted not
to.

---
Rodney Broom
Programmer: Desert.Net