Hello list.

At the end of a db programming job (using php) I have been asked for a document
describing in details the structure of a MySQL database.
The purpose of the document is to make other DB people able to manage and interface
the database (I can figure out that there is also the intent to impress the customer
by graphic and heavy paper).
Could you please suggest me some source where I could learn about the best standard
methods to describe a DB structure ?
Is there any tool which is able to produce this kind of document semi/automatically ?

gg