On Wednesday 31 October 2001 12:00 pm, Schmidt, Allen J. wrote:
> I've been lurking here for a while and have been itching to ask this...
>
> Does anyone use mysqlfront to manage and work with MySQL on Windows? I love
> it and can not live without it now. My other favorite is Advanced Query
> Tool and the combination is fantastic!
>
> Any thoughts?? (and it does not beep at me...)
>
> Allen

I do.  Love it.  I actual only use Windows as a requirement for a consulting
job.  I have MySQL installed on several machines (Alpha and Intel-based) and
Linux as wellas NT.  MySQLfront is a great tool for daily tasks, etc.  I must
confess to preferring the text-based approach, probably the habit of years of
big DB work on Tandem systems, where GUI tools were (and are) few and far
between.

I have not heard of the Advanced Query Tool, which company makes it?

Regards,
Tony