On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 07:21:07PM +0200, Sinisa Milivojevic wrote:
> Grzegorz Paszka writes:
> >
> > Yes, I say more, that I created new database and filled it by perl script from
>data source and I have the same situation. I think that is the best way of rebuild
>index file :)
>
> See in our manual what to do when index file is not there, so try to
> follow those instructions. Backup  your table first !!

Before I wrote to this list I read manual. Especially chapter 4.4 .

I've done what You suggested but it didn't help. (Stage 3: Difficult repair).
That's one problem.

Another is as I wrote above. New database with content from
data source is also broken. I know that is sounds strange but it's true.
I'll try to set up database on another computer and I'll see if it's data related
problem or hardware (I don't believe) or configuration.
If I will have more information I'll write on list and to You.

If You have another suggestions don't hesitate to write it to me.

Best regards.
--
Grzegorz