Hi!

Sinisa> Grzegorz Paszka writes:
>> On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 07:21:07PM +0200, Sinisa Milivojevic wrote:
<cut>
>> Another is as I wrote above. New database with content from
>> data source is also broken. I know that is sounds strange but it's true.
>> I'll try to set up database on another computer and I'll see if it's data related
>problem or hardware (I don't believe) or configuration.
>> If I will have more information I'll write on list and to You.

<cut>

Sinisa> If restoring tables from mysqldumps also leads to corruption, then you
Sinisa> should definitely check your hardware, OS and filesystem.

There could also be a bug in the checksum handling in MyISAM.

I did fix something with checksum handling in 3.23.43;  Could you
please try 3.23.44 and see if this helps.

If this doesn't help, please upload the table to
ftp://support.mysql.com/pub/mysql/secret
and we will take a look at this.

Regards,
Monty