Hi.

On Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 11:32:58PM -0600, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Sorry about the OT, but I need to export data from various MySQL tables and
> import into Excell spread sheets. Was hoping someone could suggest the best
> format, TAB, CSV..etc delimited, which is the preferred format?

Since Excel can read handle the listed formats and MySQL can export
all of them, I see nor preference. I would use CSV because that is
IMHO most common for transferring database content to non-SQL
applications (and will also work if you need it in another app than
Excel). "mysqldump" will do the work.

Bye,

        Benjamin.

--