Hi guys

I know that you can import data into a table by using 'load data infile' or
'mysql' import.

however, is there something that allows you to export the create statemtns
for the  table schema and the data of a database for backup. SO that if we
reinstall the whole thing from scratch all we need are the exported files
that will recreate the whole database from the time we exported?

Thanks

Desmond