It won't work this way.

SELECT min(my_column) as MINIMAL_VALUE

will give you ONE record only. Therefore, an additional condition (which
you can get with HAVING, not WHERE) will be meaningless.

e.g:
SELECT min(my_column) as MINIMAL_VALUE
FROM mytable
HAVING MINIMAL_VALUE > 10

will return an empty set if the minimal value is <= 10.

This one, will give you some more:

SELECT other_column, min(my_column) as MINIMAL_VALUE
FROM mytable
GROUP BY other_column
HAVING MINIMAL_VALUE > 10

Here you will get one line for each distinct value of other_column,
provided that the minimimum value is bigger than 10.

Bye
Giuseppe Maxia