http://www.datanamic.com/dezign/

it was posted today in another thread, I checked it a little.

You create your table with complete definition (type, indexes, etc)

and you can create the .sql to implement it into mySQL

Etienne

Won Lee wrote:

> Anyone know a good ERD program that will also interact with MySQL to write
> the CREATE scripts?  As usual open source would be nice, also running on a
> win2k workstation.
>
> I used to use PowerDesigner.  Nice software but too expensive.
>
> Won

> Not being a materialist in the U.S. is kind of like not appreciating opera
> if you live in Milan or art if you live in Paris. We support materialism
> better than any other culture. Because retailing and distribution are so
> efficient here, stuff is cheaper than anywhere else in the world. And then
> we have huge houses in which to archive our stuff.

Etienne Marcotte
Specifications Management - Quality Control
Imperial Tobacco Ltd. - Montreal (Qc) Canada
514.932.6161 x.4001