>> I have to create a MySQL for my PHP scripts. How do I do this in Mac
>> OSX? There are a bunch of command line tools, but I'm not sure which
>> one[s] to use.
>
> Not sure I understand this question.  What do you mean by "create a
> MySQL for my PHP?"

oops, I meant to write "create a MySQL user for my PHP scripts. In other
words, when my scripts try to connect to the database, they need to
supply a user id and password (and that must be certain id/pwd to
correspond with the 'real' online server we're using). So I would like
to know how to create this user/password under Mac OSX. (Thanks.)

>> Thanks.
>>
>> ...Rene
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> /Rob

> Robert Alexander, Alpha Geek, Workmate.ca
> WWW Database Applications and Web Hosting
> http://www.workmate.ca       416-823-6599
> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> "Life's unfair - but root password helps!"

---
René Fournier
[EMAIL PROTECTED]