At 03:23 PM 12/10/01 -0700, you wrote:
>From: Dan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>> I can connect... on the same computer
>> ...different machine it won't work.

I have a similar problem but let explain better may be i don't get what Dan
was talking about. From my local computer i can use LOAD command to store
values into tables on the same machine. Now I want to be able to do the
samething on mysql server at the remote site if i can successful connected
to Mysql server on the remote machine.

Can this sovle my sleeplessness problem? if not is there any assist you can
render to me. Any support will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation for your reply.
Best regards.
Kamal

>I suspect that you need to add an entry at the MySQL host for the machine
that you are connecting from. This can be done with a GRANT statement: