This just happened to me tonight. I am running Windows98, Apache, MySQL
3.23.38.
Running mysql as a CLI I was always able to \T to a file. Now whenever I
try that, I get an error message that MySQL has performed an illegal
operation. I have to shut it down.

I've rebooted, and restarted Apache and MySQL servers and it still
breaks every time I try to save query output to a file. Anyone have any
ideas why?
--
Amer Neely [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Softouch Information Services: www.softouch.on.ca/