<cut a'lot>

> In the end:
>
> 1) "Pass-through Queries" don't give me any problem with stupid
> PopUp forms
>    asking for confirm, but can not be used if I must refer to a MS Access
>    Object in the sintax of the query.
>

> 2) the "Action Queries" can read MS Access objects but need to be
> confirned
>     each time I execute them. If you consider that in some macroes I have
> 4 or    5 "Action Queries" one after the other, you will understand that
> it is       very unconfortable.
>
> So, as there's no way of making MySQL read data in MS Access Object, is
> there a way to avoid stupid PopUp forms asking for confirm to an "Action
> Query"?

Can't you simply set your localized equvalent of "SetWarnings" to off?
(in access-vb that'd be "DoCmd.SetWarnings Off". It can be set in
a macro as well, though I wouldn't hazard to guess the Italian
translation).

> Greetings from Italy

And some from Denmark, as well...

/ Carsten
--
Carsten H. Pedersen
keeper and maintainer of the bitbybit.dk MySQL FAQ