* Emmanuel van der Meulen
> I got this to work, I suspect a typo resulted that it did not

:)

> Well, i.r.o. the matter of risk, if different websites's data is
> in one set of files, and especially with DEV, where programs which
> still have bugs or with finger trouble, could damage the data in
> general for PROD system; also they would interfere with PROD
> throughput & etc.

Yes, but is there really a big difference as long as the data is on the same
disk & computer? I would keep PROD on a separate physical machine... If the
databases are in the same physical files or not will only matter if the
inndb format itself is insecure, as far as I can see... and if you actually
could destroy one table by doing some illegal operation to another table
with innodb, I would simply not use it in PROD... :)

> Anyway, Roger thank you for all your assistance.  And BTW, the more I work
> with MySQL, the more I'm enjoying it.

HTH. :)

--
Roger, also enjoying mysql