Can someone PLEASE explain why I get the following error message under
OSX (PHP+MySQL), but not under Windows ME or Linux?

------------
Warning: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent
(output started at
/Users/rene/Sites/smartslitters/jupiter/europa/header.inc:6) in
/Users/rene/Sites/smartslitters/jupiter/europa/header.inc on line 19

Warning: Unable to save MySQL query result in
/Users/rene/Sites/smartslitters/jupiter/europa/header.inc on line 44

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in
/Users/rene/Sites/smartslitters/jupiter/europa/header.inc on line 45
-------

After these lines, the pages load fine. I'm using PHP Session ID
variables (or trying to)--they work fine as I said under other OSes, but
now break under OSX.

...Rene

---
René Fournier