Kind of hard to say without source code for the session part..  Although the
MySQL warnings, I got those because MySQL does not automatically start in
OSX, if you know it's started then Im not sure, but if not.. go here to get
the autostart utility:

http://www.entropy.ch/software/macosx/mysql/

This link will have information and a link of where you can download the
utility.

Rick

"The human mind is not capable of grasping the Universe. We are like a
little child entering a huge library. The walls are covered to the ceilings
with books in many different tongues. The child knows that someone must have
written these books. It does not know who or how. It does not understand the
languages in which they are written. But the child notes a definite plan in
the arrangement of the books---a mysterious order which it does not
comprehend, but only dimly suspects." - Albert Einstein