Hello,

 I have a few questions. First I work on a very high traffic site that
uses vbulletin 1.1 to run its bb. The bb is very high traffic around
60-200 concurrent users. We are starting to run into some serious
locking issues, and I am thinking about converting the high use
tables(maby all) to innodb.

 My first question is will this break anything in the application layer?

 Second we may be moving this to a new serve where I could have 6+
disks. I have done some testing and found that after all the importing
into innodb  all the data is around 1gb.  Would it be helpful to add
these extra disks creating 1+gb raw partition on each one to spread the
io across the disks and controllers. And how does innodb distribute the
data through the table spaces?

 Thanks for any help

 Byron
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]