On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 10:34:03PM -0500, Wendell Dingus wrote:

> I've tried this a bunch of times and different ways and can confirm
> that in the 3-server setup I described an alter table does NOT
> propogate. Can't see it in the binary log at all. No reference to
> the table name, nothing..  Create table and drop table show up and
> propogate just fine... Just adding a field to a table or similar do
> not.

Hmm...  That's odd.

Are you replicating *everything*, or is the master (or a slave) set to
filter any of the queries based on db or table?

Jeremy

Jeremy D. Zawodny, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Technical Yahoo - Yahoo Finance
Desk: (408) 349-7878   Fax: (408) 349-5454   Cell: (408) 685-5936

MySQL 3.23.41-max: up 19 days, processed 440,690,650 queries (264/sec. avg)