Hi!

Jonathan> Call me Ishmael. My whale and I would like to tour Mongolia, but alas, my
Jonathan> whale swallowed a group of Enron executives, including the entire Bush
Jonathan> administration, and now he is too full of money to walk. Please help me by
Jonathan> sending your bank account information so I can safely deposit the money in a
Jonathan> stranger's bank account. Also, please do not make this list
Jonathan> subscribers-only, since that would make it harder for me to send you my
Jonathan> money.

Jonathan> Thank you for your time.

Jonathan> - Jonathan "Database-Will-Get-You-In"

Quite funny.

I don't agree that we should make the list subscribers only, as this
would be a big drawback for newcomers to MySQL.

I think we can avoid things like this by adding some extra 'not-
allowed-on-the-list' words, that a non-subscribe can't use, without
including an extra keyword in the email.

Sasha, what do you think about this?

Regards,
Monty