At 01:19 PM 2/4/2002 , you wrote:

>2) I use MySQLfront just for a couple of days. I find it very usefull (has
>to be written in Delphi) Is this the best freeware for this job or is there
>a better one ?

Makis,
         MySQLFront is pretty good considering the price. :)

                There is also MySQLMgr from EMS which is slightly better,
but it costs $99. You can get a 30 day eval from
http://www.ems-hitech.com/mymanager/. It has much better reporting and is
MDI which means you display more than 1 table definition at a time.  It
also has a lot of tools like a Grant Manager, SQL monitor, the ability to
repair/optimize tables etc.. It runs under Windows.  If you plan on using
MySQL a lot, it is worth a look.

Brent