This off topic, but one of our programmers is interested in NuSphere's PHPEd
development interface and I would liek some feed back from other users.

His interest lies not so much in using for database table modeling, but for
PHP and Perl development. I am well aware of the conflict a few months ago
between MySQL and NuSphere, but I have never heard anything one way or the
other about PHPEd. At nearly $500 per package, it is not a decision I wish
to make without some feedback from the community.

How does PHPEd stack up compared to other PHP IDE's? What experience (good
or bad) has anyone had with it? Is there another product that is better?

Any feed back (either to the list or me me privately) will be appreciated.

Gerald Jensen