InterAKT produce a Dreamweaver Ultradev extension called Phakt that is
pretty good. It creates PHP scripts that manipulate MySQL databases. It is
free and allows comparable functionality to the 'native' UltraDev languages
(ASP, JSP, Cold Fusion).

For more info - http://www.interakt.ro/products/PHAkt/