If I rember well MySQLdump is a utility. I can run that at my local machine,
but how to do the reverse thing at the remote machine. I can't run much more
than HTML and PHP scripts there. Is there a tool that can convert the
MySQLdump export file into something that looks like a PHP script and that I
could unleash a CREATE command on?

Thanks, Marco

Marco Bleeker, Amsterdam