No need, Marco.  Assuming you can run Mysql at the remote machine,
you can simply take the export file and run it in mysql.

Either, from the mysql prompt, type
mysql> use mynewdatabase;
mysql> source dumpfile;

or you can do it from a command line like
% mysql -e "use mynewdatabase; source dumpfile;"

Hope that was what you wanted...

steve