Hello Edward,

> I'm using MySQL 3.23.32 and PHP. When an URL is retieved from the database,
> two things can happen:
> 1. it's working
> 2. it's not working and in look like:
> "http://localhost/"http://www.test.com/";
> My big question: WHY using the same DB the URL is well retreived in a page
> and wrong in another?! Even in the same page I have the good and the bad
> ones toghether!!!
> It could be the PHP engine, it's the MySQL daemon, or the Apache Server???

Please provide more information - the list's crystal ball filter still hasn't been
fixed!?

What does the actual data look like in the db? Are you sure that the above example is
not 'real data'?

What does the pertinent part of the PHP code look like? (or parts!) Is that URL the
actual code passed to the
browser?

Have you put some 'debug' ECHOs into the code to track the progress of the URL values
as they move from db,
through any processing, to the output HTML?

The set of three double quotes may indicate a syntax error in the PHP code somewhere!

Please advise,
=dn